Express Your Inner Child

When I was a kid I was fascinated by the concept of trap doors. This may have come from the repeated use of them on shows I watched such as “Masters of the Universe”.  One day I set out to make a trap door. I had found a button detached from something electrical as it had wires running from it. I thought if I simply attached the button appropriately to something near where I imagined the trap door to be, that it would work. Attach the button, press it when ready to release someone into an abyss beneath the earth and that was it. This required a great deal of belief of course. It didn't actually work as I had hoped. Nevertheless, sometimes we need to think, hope, and believe like a child does --- without the sense of doubt or fear of defeat. We need to regain our anything is possible mentality.


No comments:

Post a Comment